In addition to offering the highest level of quality care, Queen Elizabeth Park Care Home has exceptional facilities that make life enjoyable and engaging for all residents, whatever their hobbies and personal preferences.
- Premium sized bedrooms – all bedrooms at Queen Elizabeth Park are decorated and furnished to a very high standard, offing privacy and comfort. Residents are given support and encouragement to personalise their living space.
- Jubilee bar and lounge – the focal point of life at Queen Elizabeth Park our light, bright and comfortable ground floor lounge is decorated and furnished to a very high standard, with direct access to an attractive outdoor patio area. Residents can either relax with a book or get involved in the many daily activities held in the lounge.
- Cinema – a fantastic widescreen experience enabling residents to enjoy both old classics and new releases with family and friends.
- Comfortable lounges – we have two smaller lounges where residents can spend quiet time alone or share with visiting family and friends. This gives residents choice to be involved with other residents or have time by themselves.
- Private dining – we know how important it is to involve family and friends in our residents’ lives. Our private dining area is available to our residents to host a dinner party or celebratory function.
- Elegance salon – residents can pamper themselves in our salon offering a range of hair styling and nail treatments.
- Library – our library has an extensive collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books for our residents to enjoy some quiet time or a game at the billiards table.
- A beautiful garden – in addition to the outdoor patio we have a wild flower garden for residents to enjoy, many of whom are actively involved in its cultivation.