At Queen Elizabeth Park Care Home we are committed to providing high quality care that is effective and responsive, delivered by an expert team that is well-led and supported in an environment that is safe and secure enabling residents to enjoy a better quality of life.
We are delighted with our latest inspection by CQC with an overall “Good” and an “Outstanding” in Responsive Service – here is what they said about our home and service:
- People told us that they felt the service was well-led. One person told us, “The manager is excellent; very approachable. She’s very on top of things.” Another person said, “You could not wish for a better home manager. She always makes time for you.”
- Staff knew the people that they were supporting. They were able to give us details on people throughout the day, without needing to refer to care plans.
- People told us that they were supported by staff that were competent in their roles. One person said, “I think the team is very professional; they are focused on the patients having a good quality of life.” A relative told us, “I think they’re very kind and well trained, very patient with residents.”
- People told us that they felt safe living at the home. One person said, “Oh yes, I feel safe because there’s always someone around, always someone to help me.” Another person said, “Yes, very safe… It’s the next best thing to home.” A relative told us, “I think my relative is very safe and well looked after.”
- People were complimentary about the food that was prepared for them. One person said, “The food is very good and there’s always a choice.” Another family member told us, “My relative enjoys the food.”
- The provider found creative ways to engage people in meaningful activities. People took part in activities, parties and outings that they enjoyed and that achieved positive outcomes for them.
Our home manager, Heather De-Ninis is here to help you and your family.
If you have a care enquiry please contact Heather on: 01483 324 087 .
Looking for a job at Queen Elizabeth Park Care Home?