At Queen Elizabeth Park Care Home we are committed to providing high quality care that is effective and responsive, delivered by an expert team that is well-led and supported in an environment that is safe and secure enabling residents to enjoy a better quality of life.
We are delighted and very proud to have achieved a ‘Good’ rating in our latest inspection (November 2015). Here is what the Care Quality Commission (CQC) said about our home and service:
- People and staff felt staffing levels were sufficient to meet the needs of people they supported. One person told us: “There is always someone to help me, I feel blessed.” Another said: “I just press my bell and someone appears.”
- The home had a relaxed atmosphere. We saw several lovely interactions, staff used affectionate terms of address and gentle physical contact as they supported people, and people responded with smiles.
- People were treated with kindness and respect, as individuals, and it was clear from our observations that staff knew people very well.
- Relatives said they were involved in discussions about he planning of people’s care and felt able to talk to the staff any time. They said they able to talk to the manager and staff at any time. One relative said “If I have a problem I just talk to the staff or manager and they deal with it.”
- Staff promoted independence and encouraged people to make choices.
- Staff were satisfied with the training opportunities they had. One staff member said: “I’ve learnt a lot here. The training is very good”.
Our home manager, Heather De-Ninis is here to help you and your family.
If you have a care enquiry please contact Heather on: 01483 324 087 .
Looking for a job at Queen Elizabeth Park Care Home?