We have a dedicated activities team who are there to invite, encourage and assist our residents to feel vital, active and useful. How you live your life on a daily basis is important to us, so we plan lifestyle activities in the home around you. From the arts to fitness and wellbeing, we aim to keep both mind and body active. We have shaped relationships with the local community who spend time and engage with our residents, as our residents feel that it is important to remain part of the community.
Regular activities in the home include:
- Music and movement classes
- Home baking and cake biscuit decorating
- Arts and crafts, including pottery
- Games/ Quiz mornings
- Film club
- ‘Songs of Praise’ singing group
- Pampering and therapeutic treatments
- Weekly outings to local places of interest and community groups
- Seasonal community events
Our home manager, Heather De-Ninis is here to help you and your family.
If you have a care enquiry please contact Heather on: 01483 324 087 .
Looking for a job at Queen Elizabeth Park Care Home?